SPANAWAY, Wash. - Update: The man who the Pierce County Sheriff's Department said stole a saddle from a Spanaway store was arrested Thursday afternoon.
Deputies caught the man at the Pierce County Courthouse while they were there on an unrelated case.
The man stole a saddle from K&S Saddlery on Nov. 10 and the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department asked for help identifying the suspect.
The department posted images on Facebook on Monday and asked, “Anyone recognize this guy?”
The images showed a man dressed in all blue other than a white Kansas City Royals baseball cap, carrying a leather saddle. The saddle that was stolen is valued at approximately $3,000 to 4,000, according to the department’s statement.
Deputies said that they were overwhelmed with tips sent to them, but were thankful for them.
- 22-year-old Kent man charged with 'execution' of former girlfriend
- Homeless veteran who gave woman his last $20 to get house, dream truck
- Auburn police investigating officer-involved shooting
- 'There's a real snake in there': Video shows Lake City family's unsettling toilet discovery
- Matt Lauer firing has people wondering what Tamron Hall, Ann Curry are up to
- Trump reacts to Lauer firing into occasion to blast 'Fake News'
© 2018 Cox Media Group.