SEATTLE - More job opportunities will be made available to job seekers in the Seattle area on Thursday.
The national career service company HireLive will hold a career fair at the DoubleTree Suites Hotel in Tukwila.
The fair will run from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Some positions the company may hire for are account executives, mortgage brokers, pharmaceutical sales, human resources and others.
Those in attendance are asked to dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes.
The career fair is a free event.
To find out more details, call WorkSource or visit their website.
- 2nd suspect arrested, 1 still at large in shooting outside Graham school
- Report: Seahawks broadcaster Warren Moon sued for sexual harassment
- 12 Good Samaritan Hospital personnel terminated
- Woman disappears after Tinder date, then her body was found
- Christmas presents destroyed in UPS facility fire
© 2018 Cox Media Group.