TACOMA, Wash. - Tacoma police are investigating a fatal shooting that took place early Tuesday.
Several neighbors in the 1400 block of South 37th Street called 911 about 1:35 a.m. to report hearing gunshots.
Officers responded and found a 38-year-old man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. He was taken to St. Joseph Medical Center, where he died about 4:15 a.m.
The victim has not been identified.
Details on what led up to the shooting were not immediately available.
No one has been arrested.
- Seattle City Light whistleblower applauds resignation of CEO
- Affidavit: Florida teen was afraid to leave country with former coach
- Attempted timber theft in Snohomish County baffles park officials
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll hoping Neil deGrasse Tyson can confirm Wilson's lateral was legal
- Amazon agrees to meet with Seattle, regional leaders
© 2018 Cox Media Group.