SEATTLE - Police are investigating a shooting at a club in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Officers responded to reports of shots fired inside of a venue in the 1300 block of East Madison.
Police said one person showed up at an urgent care clinic several blocks away with a non-life-threatening injury to the arm.
Police said no other victims were located.
Gang detectives were at the scene investigating.
Chop Suey was the site of a fatal shooting on Jan. 4, 2009. In that case, 24-year-old aspiring hip-hop artist Joseph Ryan was shot about 12:30 a.m. after a dispute. Two others were wounded in the incident. In 2010, Carlos Bernardez was sentenced to 30 years in prison for Ryan’s death.
- Cheerleading at Rainier Beach H.S. is suspended after incidents on campus
- Police investigate shooting at Capitol Hill club
- Who killed Sally Kelley? The 1935 murder where ‘Seattle lost its innocence'
- 3-strikes felon sentenced to life in prison is released early, now charged with murder
- Suspicious item incident at Sea-Tac Airport cleared, security checkpoint reopens
© 2017 Cox Media Group.