SEATTLE - Seattle Police are responding to reports of a man who has barricaded himself inside an Amtrak train locomotive near Safeco Field.
Seattle Police at Amtrak facility in SODO where they say a man is inside a locomotive causing some sort of trouble. SPD says they have made contact with the man. Amtrak tells me the locomotive is not attached to a train and no passengers are involved.— Graham Johnson (@GrahamKIRO7) December 5, 2017
First reports of the barricade were reported around 1:25 p.m. local time.
An official says the man is barricaded in a locomotive unattached to a train in the maintenance yard, and that no passengers are involved.
KIRO 7 has a crew headed to the scene, and we will continue tto provide updates to the investigation as it develops. Check back for updates.
- Seattle City Light whistleblower applauds resignation of CEO
- Affidavit: Florida teen was afraid to leave country with former coach
- Attempted timber theft in Snohomish County baffles park officials
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll hoping Neil deGrasse Tyson can confirm Wilson's lateral was legal
- Amazon agrees to meet with Seattle, regional leaders
© 2018 Cox Media Group.