The U.S. Forest Service is accepting applications for seasonal spring and summer jobs in Oregon and Washington.
Positions are available in multiple fields, including fire, recreation, natural resources, timber, engineering, visitor services, and archaeology.
“Seasonal employment with the Forest Service is a great way to give back to communities, learn new skills, and perform meaningful work,” said Regional Forester Jim Peña in a news release this week. “If you are interested in working with a dedicated team of people who take pride in managing our national forests, we encourage you to consider joining the Forest Service.”
- Facebook identifies alleged child rapist; Bothell man arrested
- Two killed, 1 hurt in shooting in Seattle's Belltown neighborhood
- Family remembers slain 9-year-old boy as 'ray of sunshine'
- Error results in hundreds of City Lights customers getting massive bills
- Everett man recovering after attacked while trick-or-treating with his kids
© 2018 Cox Media Group.