by: Casey McNerthney Updated:
Tom Petty, the rocker who formed The Heartbreakers in 1976 and recently sold out shows across the United States on band’s 40th anniversary tour, died Monday at age 66.
Petty died Monday night at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles after he suffered cardiac arrest at his home in Malibu, California, spokeswoman Carla Sacks told The Associated Press.
Petty’s last show in Seattle was August 19, 2017, with The Heartbreakers at Safeco Field. Below are videos of that performance and other shows from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band's 40th Anniversary Tour this summer.
The videos are in order of the setlist. A longer video of multiple songs from Seattle is the last video.
Rockin’ Around With You
Mary Jane’s Last Dance
You Don’t Know How It Feels
Scroll down to see the other videos.
- Customer shames waitress, manager for racism at Federal Way Denny's
- Librarian rejects Melania Trump's Dr. Seuss book donation, calls it 'racist propaganda
- Police: Angry patient stabbed nurse in face with ink pen
- PHOTOS: Cougars take on Trojans in Pullman, September 29, 2017
- VIDEO: Seattle Mayoral Debate
Into the Great Wide Open
I Won’t Back Down
Don’t Come Around Here No More
It’s Good to Be King
Crawling Back to You
Learning to Fly
Yer So Bad
I Should Have Known It
Running Down a Dream
You Wreck Me
Multiple songs from the Seattle show
© 2017 Cox Media Group.