SEATTLE - A woman was struck by a car after midnight in Seattle along Rainier Avenue South when she went to check on a man she saw lying in the roadway.
A car struck her and also the previously injured man who was in the roadway, police said.
The woman had pulled off alongside the road to check on the unresponsive man.
Seattle fire medics pronounced the man in the street dead at the scene.
The woman who was struck was taken to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries.
Detectives believe the man in the street had been struck by a car before the woman found him on the road.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at (206) 625-5011.
- Mother charged after newborn found dead underneath porch
- Girl's body found; mom's boyfriend charged with hiding death
- Facebook group exposing cheaters was allegedly breaking law
- High school student killed when log crashes through windshield
- Wife calls police after discovering husband's stash of child porn
© 2018 Cox Media Group.