PUYALLUP, Wash. - Twelve employees of MultiCare’s Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup were terminated this week after an internal investigation.
“MultiCare Health System can confirm that 12 Good Samaritan Hospital personnel were released from employment this week following an investigation by hospital administration,” the health system said in a statement Tuesday afternoon to The News Tribune.
“It is our policy to not publicly discuss specifics of employee terminations, however, the releases are not due to staffing or budgetary causes.”
MultiCare spokeswoman Marce Edwards said the health system is “working quickly to refill those positions and we have a detailed plan to provide care to our patients.”
No more details were released by MultiCare.
Click here to read the full article from the Tacoma News Tribune.
- PHOTOS: Police respond to shooting outside of Graham-Kapowsin High School
- Two students injured in shooting outside Graham-Kapowsin HS
- Police respond to reports of a man barricaded in Amtrak train locomotive near Safeco Field
- Neil deGrasse Tyson confirms Russell Wilson's lateral was legal
- New frontier for craft US whiskey may be underfoot in Seattle
Tacoma News Tribune