GLENDALE, Calif. - After offering $1 margaritas in October, Applebee’s is closing out the year with another cheap alcoholic beverage.
In a Thursday news release, the restaurant chain said it is offering a $1 Long Island iced tea all though December. The chain is calling the drink the Dollar L.I.T.
“The dollar drink is back at Applebee’s just in time for the holidays, and this time, folks can enjoy a $1 Long Island iced tea,” Patrick Kirk, vice president of beverage innovation at Applebee’s, said in the release. “The Dollar L.I.T. is kind to your pocketbook and a great drink to share with old friends and new ones this holiday season.”
People reported that the drinks will have vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, sweet and sour mix, and a splash of cola, which makes about 1.5 ounces of alcohol in each drink.
The $1 Long Island iced tea is available at participating locations all day through the end of the year. Customers can find out if a location near them is offering the drink by calling restaurants in their area.
- Hip replacement "ticking time-bomb" for "thousands" of Washington patients
- Stopping to give money to panhandlers in Gig Harbor? You could be fined $1,000
- NYT: White House plan would have Tillerson out within weeks
- Matt Lauer firing has people wondering what Tamron Hall, Ann Curry are up to
- Note found hidden in wall after 60 years
© 2018 Cox Media Group.